- Reading, word identification, and morphology
- Implicit and explicit memory
- Connectionist networks and dynamical systems
- Cognitive Psychology
- Laboratory in Cognition
- Connectionist Models
- The Mental Lexicon
Rueckl, J. G., & Mathew, S. (1999). A phonological component in visual implicit memory. Memory and Cognition, 27, 1-11.
Rueckl, J. G., & Raveh, M. (1999). The influence of morphological regularities on the dynamics of a connectionist network. Brain and Language, 68, 110-117.
Raveh, M., & Rueckl, J. G. (2000). Equivalent effects of inflected and derived primes: Long-term morphological priming in fragment completion and lexical decision. Journal of Language and Memory, 42, 103-119.
- Research Scientist, Haskins Laboratories.
- Member, Editorial Board, Journal of Experimental Psychology: Learning, Memory, and Cognition.
- Chair, Steering Committee of the Cognitive Science Focus
- Coordinator, Psychology 132 (Introduction to Psychology)
|Mailing Address||Unit 1020|
|Office Location||Bousfield 134B|