Ph.D., 2020, Northwestern University
- Experiences of Marginalization
- Underrepresented groups
- Multiple Identities
- Authenticity Diversity and Inclusion
- Equity in Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM)
- Experimental, Qualitative and Longitudinal approaches
- PSYC 1101 – General Psychology II
- PSYC 1103 – General Psychology II, Enhanced
- PSYC 5770- Self and Identity
- PSYC 3889, 5800- Independent research
El-Hout, M.*, Garr-Schultz, A.*, & Cheryan, S., (2021). Beyond biology: The importance of cultural factors in explaining gender disparities in STEM preferences. European Journal of Personality, 35(1), 45-50.
Garr-Schultz, A., & Gardner, W. L. (2021). “It’s just a phase”: Identity denial experiences, self-concept clarity, and emotional well-being in bisexual individuals. Self and Identity, 20, 528-544.
Garr-Schultz, A., & Gardner, W. L. (2018). Strategic self-presentation of women in STEM. Social Sciences 7(2)
Gardner, W. L., & Garr-Schultz, A. (2017). Understanding our groups, understanding ourselves: The importance of collective identity clarity and collective coherence to the self. Self-concept clarity, 19, 125-143.