Declaring a Psychology Major (or
- To Declare a Psychology Major: You can declare the Psychology major online at the CLAS Online Program Change.
- NOTE: If you submit for the Psychology major during pre-registration in any semester (mid-March until early- April; and mid-October until early- November), your submission should be approved by CLAS, but your major will not be officially changed until after pre-registration is over.
- To Declare a Psychology Double Major or Psychology Minor: see the Undergraduate Program Assistant in Room 100A.
Meeting With Your Advisor:
- 1st-4th Semester Psychology students will be automatically assigned to the academic advisor, Greg Champion. Appointments may be made online HERE.
- Students in their 5th semester must be reassigned to a Psychology faculty member who will serve as their advisor through the completion of their program. Please see the Undergraduate Program Assistant in Room 100A to complete this assignment.
- See your advisor as often as you like during his/her office
hours or at another mutually-agreeable time. Please consult this list of faculty advisor office hours.
- Whenever you meet with your advisor regarding matters related
to your Plan of Study (including preregistration), you should
bring along an up-to-date version of your Plan of Study. Plan of Study forms can be found in BOUS 100A or at this link.
Preparing for Graduation
- Before the end of the 4th week of the semester in which you
plan to graduate, neatly fill out 3 copies of your Plan of Study
and bring them to your advisor for signing.